We’re seeking new recreational coaches!
Surrey Gymnastic Society is a growing club located in the heart of Surrey and we are looking to build our team! Currently, we are seeking recreational coaches for our pre-school and school aged classes. As well as, camps and birthday parties.
We need individuals that are enthusiastic, loves working with children of all ages, a team player, creative, and independently motivated.
- Follow the SGS Mission statement
- We will introduce the sport of gymnastics to as many athletes as possible and encourage each and every athlete to reach their potential in a safe, healthy and positive environment.
- Current First Aid Certification.
- Foundations Certified (NCCP).
- Current Vulnerable Sector Check (if you are 19 years of age or older).
- Availability on Wednesday evenings & Saturday mornings an asset.
- Ability to communicate in a positive manner with all ages.
- Good interpersonal skills and judgement.
- Leadership skills.
As a club, we are committed to assisting our coaches in obtaining their NCCP certification. If you are not currently certified but wish to start the process in becoming a gymnastics coach feel free to contact us.
Please, send your cover letter and resume to Jaynie Ostrosser our Recreational Program Director by email at email@example.com.
While we appreciate everyone who applies, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.